Friday, July 2, 2010

Chocolate Anyone?

Park City is an incredible place. I really think I could live here, or at least spend some great winter vacations here. We visited for the first time a few years ago to ski with some colleagues from Deloitte. Berk was only four years old and Bill was delayed in arriving due to weather, but we made it and had a great time. Unfortunately, we really did not have the time to enjoy the summer post-2002 Olympic venues to their fullest. The old Olympic Village has been converted in to a summer vacationers haven…zip line rides, roller rides down the old luge tracks, etc. I wish we had more time to spend here, more specifically, I wish I had known this was available so I could have made arrangements for the dogs to go to doggy daycare. No dogs, means no Allison’s can visit – it’s just too hot to leave them in the car.

So what are two girls to do when in Park City with very little time…go to dinner and shop! Chocolate anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment